There’s someone playing the piano or keyboards near my condo. It’s the same tune over and over and he/she really does need to practice. Here’s how my brain works.
- Brain hears the faint music.
- Brain focuses on the faint music and ignores every other sound. It’s annoying because it’s off key and repetitious.
- Brain wants to figure out what the song is. Shazam isn’t helping.
- Brain decides to blog about it.
- Brain finally resorts to putting on ear plugs.
- Brain is annoyed at the sound of my own breathing.