I just don’t understand some things.
- Donald Trump – Yes, I get that he tapped into a very rich vein of anger. But do people want him to be the President of the USA? Really?
- Winter tires vs. all seasons – ok, this is just for those of us that live in the snow belt. Despite the facts on the advantages of winter tires vs. all season tires, there are still people that still drive all season tires in the winter. No….
- People who keep their eyes glued to their smart phone while walking. I’ve had several instances where people bump into me while walking because they were just looking at their smart phone. I’ve seen pedestrians walk into the intersections without looking at the traffic around them. I’m not even going to mention the ones that still do that while driving.
- The Kardashians – if you don’t know who they are, you’re not missing anything. Why are people so fascinated by them?
- Black Friday and Christmas sales (and in Canada, Boxing Day sales) – I get the need for revenue. But where do you draw the line? What if we just got rid of the sales and focused on the holiday?
Sometimes my simple mind can’t figure things out.
*reaches for a scotch*