I’ve been giving my resume many stern looks hoping it will improve on its own. Hey, it works for parents (I think). But I think my skills so far are:
1. Productive procrastination: I get so many chores done around the house while a project slowly moves along. When the housework gets too daunting, my projects get the bulk of my attention. I call this win-win.
2. Efficient: It takes a maximum of 3 cups of coffee to get me started. Usually. It doesn’t have to be good coffee. It just has to meet the minimum levels of caffeine. I take it black. You don’t have to buy cream or sugar for me.
3. Restful energy: My urge to nap is very powerful especially after 2 PM. What about the 3 cups of coffee I mentioned? I wasn’t lying. It gets me going. The naps help me get to the finish line.
4. Multi tasking: Ah the evils of multi tasking. I am well versed at checking my phone for my Instagram feeds, WordPress updates, news, Scrabble while on a conference call.
5. Raising issues: I love to raise issues to cover up my own issues. My own issues are buried deep while the team and management struggle with the new issues I raise.