Some things you may or may not know about me.
1. Most folks know that I like watching airplanes. Put me at an airport with a clear view of the runways and the ramp and I will be very happy. In fact, I could eat, sleep and live there. But the thing is, I can’t tell my planes apart. Sure – there’s the 747 and the A380. After that, the Airbus and Boeings all look alike to me.
2. I swear. Yep. Like a angry, miserable pirate. I don’t do it all the time but when I let loose, just stay away. I know, it’s not polite and ill mannered.
3. I think Calvin and Hobbes was the best comic strip ever.
4. Every so often, I still have to sleep with the lights on. If this continues, I’ll have to find my old teddy bear to sleep with. The thing is, Ted was actually a mouse with big pink ears. But I never knew understood that until I was much older.
5. I sometimes wonder what you folks think of me. There’s probably still a handful of regular readers although there are others who follow me here but rarely comment.
6. If you want to buy me a drink, I’m fine with a gin and tonic with a wedge of lime. A glass of wine would work too. A pint of draft beer would be good too. A scotch would be nice as well but I need to be in the mood. Does this help?
7. I figured out why I have insomnia. I’m Asian. My body clock is on Asian time. No wonder I’m wide awake most nights.
8. I have a fear of heights. And also of tiny, tight spaces (like being stuck in a very tight tunnel). I’d rather give a speech in the nude than face those 2 phobias.
Uhm… I’m really not that weird.