Here’s some recent pet peeves.
1. Dog owners who don’t pick up after their dogs. I always have to keep an eagle eye out for dog droppings in my ‘hood. While it is not littered with dog poop. There’s been a few land mines. The worse are the dog owners who don’t know what to do when their little ones have diarrhea. OMG… don’t use the plastic bag to smear it all over the sidewalk. Get down on your hands and knees and scrub that sidewalk clean!
2. Slow drivers on the highway. Just move to the right lane please if you’re just going to do the speed limit. I’ve been a lot more tolerant of this after watching my dad drive. But some people are so nervous driving on the highway so they think they are being safe by hogging the middle lane and doing a bit below the speed limit. Argh…
3. Waiters who don’t write down the orders and then forget them as soon as they walk away.
4. Companies who announce major organizational changes through an internal blog. Really? Seriously? WTF happened to managing change? I have no idea what my new role is. I wish I was paid an obscene amount of $ to just sit around.
5. There are just too many people are taking too many selfies.
6. The overuse of the words “random” with kids and teens. If I was a teacher, I would make you lick the floor every time you use that word.
7. People who laugh at the elderly. There will be a special place in hell for you.