Snippets: Stray thoughts that crossed my mind. If I’m 16 yrs old, I would just call this a random post and it would be on tumblr.
1. There’s a bird quietly singing and chirping near my window. I can hear it in between the sounds of cars and streetcars. It’s a touch of nature in my urban living environment. I guess I should have chirped back because it flew away.
2. My fat fingers continue to plague my texting. I texted J “You’re gonna get sick again!”. It came out as “You’re gonna get dick again!” Sigh…
3. I stumbled on a show called “Game of Arms” on AMC. It’s about these oversized men in arm wrestling competitions. None of these guys are my type but I was drawn to the show despite the testosterone, adrenaline and sweat seeping through my TV. I don’t know why I kept watching. I think it’s the camaraderie, friendship and a brothers in arms attitude. I need some of that.
4. I had no idea there is bleach and fabric friendly bleach until recently. This explains why a lot of my towels have started to fray. Sigh…
5. I write “sigh” a lot. Sigh…
6. I still don’t have Facebook. But I think I’ll start a site called Buttbook. You post a picture of your you know what. If you like someone, you just click on the “kiss my …. ” button.
7. Both my brother and sister are neat and tidy types. Guess who isn’t a neat and tidy type?
8. Saturday must have been Bob Marley day. His greatest hits CD was playing at the local coffee shop during the morning. As the night drew to a close, I heard another Bob Marley song while driving home. If you were on the highway and saw some Chinese guy singing (screeching) reggae, that was me!
9. I couldn’t figure out why there were so many people (50 to 75?) lined up outside a local record (vinyl) store on Saturday. I thought they were lining up for concert ticket or some other type of promotion. I found out it was “Record Store Day”. It’s good that there’s still folks that like vinyl.
10. I have to go to a wedding soon. Someone from the extended family is getting married. They are nice people but I’m not close to them. I don’t really want to go but because it’s “family”, so I’m going. I’ve already have my grumpy face on.